Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Star Wars Filled Days

I wouldn't have written a blog today, but I didn't do one yesterday. I know that if I skip two days in a row then I'll probably stop updating altogether just like what happened before.

I realize I haven't talked about school for a while. That's because absolutely nothing's happened except getting a lot of homework. Besides, you don't want me to talk about school. All I'll do is rant about how much I hate it just like I did before.

I'm still watching all of the Star Wars movies. I watched some of the special features for Episode II. (I watched about two hours worth and still didn't get through all of it!) I don't know why, but I just got an urge to watch all of the Star Wars movies. It was my brother's choice to start with the newer trilogy before the original.

Back a few months ago, I think I talked about the book bellaandedward.com is writing, and how I wanted to write something for it. Well, (being me) I forgot all about it. The deadline is the end of this month, so I'm going to try my hardest to do that. This weekend (or tomorrow if I magically don't have homework) then I'll try to write as many as I can. Whatever I have done by the deadline, I'll send in. Let's up I'm able to write something and that they choose for it to be in the book.

That past couple days almost all I've done is watch Star Wars and do homework. It may have made me a little behind on the internet world (Youtube in particular), but I'm not complaining (about the Star Wars part at least).

I have a new Youtube video up at www.youtube.com/hmweasley so please go check it out!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment