Friday, August 22, 2014

Life Post: The First Week of Classes is Over

I can now say that the first week of this semester is over. I only had one class today though, so it kind of felt like yesterday was Friday, especially when you factor in that I slept in an extra two hours this morning. Going to one class (which was even shorter than it was supposed to be) really wasn't that big of a deal.

I've also managed to get all of my homework done for the day already, which is a huge plus. I think that's the earliest I've got it done all week, but that makes sense considering I only had one class.

The Korra Book 3 finale is already online, but I haven't been able to watch it yet. I'm so anxious to! I'm avoiding Twitter and Tumblr because I don't want to see any spoilers. I'm so scared that something huge happened in it and that I'll find out about it before I watch. I'm trying to get some writing done before I watch it though since I've only been able to write a little bit this entire week. I'm almost done with that too though, so hopefully I'll get to watch Korra soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment