Saturday, August 9, 2014

Life Post: One Week of Summer Left

One week from today I'll be moving back to campus. This summer has flown by. I can't believe it's ending. I'm looking forward to being at school again, but I'm also unable to actually believe that I'll be a junior. It doesn't feel like I've been in college that long. It's crazy.

I'm going to try and get as much writing done this week as I can since I don't know what things will be like once classes start. I also need to start packing because I haven't done that at all yet. I just got my suitcases down from the top shelf in my closet and almost killed myself in the process. Filling them up will be the easy part. It's after I run out of that room and have to decide where else to put stuff that it gets complicated. I got everything there the past two years though, and theoretically it should be easier now. Here's hoping packing doesn't prove too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment