Sunday, August 10, 2014

Life Post: Starting to Pack and Rewatching Favorites

I'm really counting down the days until I go back to school now. There are six days left, and I've actually made some sort of progress on packing now. I put the DVDs and books I want to take with me into a suitcase. Although I'm not sure I can say they're really packed since there are somethings I want to take that I can't pack yet, and some of those books may be coming out to be read before I leave. Still, it's progress.

What really annoys me about packing is a lot of the stuff I need to pack, I'm also going to need up until the last minutes like bathroom/hygiene stuff. Clothes, in particular, are something I really need to pack, but I also need them for the next week. It's true that I only need six outfits, so theoretically I could pick six out and just pack everything else. For some reason I just can't get myself to do that though. Still, I'll start packing at least some of the clothes away tomorrow I think. Packing's just one of those things where figuring out where to start is so daunting. It'll take me a few days to pack some stuff, but then I'll reach a point where I'll get motivated and just start throwing stuff in bags and have myself completely packed in under an hour.

Anyway, I spent my morning making my family sit through two episodes of Ouran High School Host Club, i.e. one of the greatest shows in the universe. I always forget how happy that show makes me until I'm actually watching it again. It's always guaranteed to put me in a good mood. I love it so much, and I never actually bother to go back and rewatch it. I never really bother to go back and rewatch anything anymore.

I rewatched the first Harry Potter movie the other day for the first time in I don't know how long, and I'd really missed it. I really need to get better at rewatching certain things every so often. Now I plan to take the first three Harry Potter movies with me to school and do just that. (I took Sorcerer's Stone my freshmen year but never actually watched it while there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment