Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Life Post: Preparing for This Weekend

This week has started off pretty crazy because this coming weekend is going to be so busy with the One Direction concert and everything. I've been making sure everything's set in stone and ready, and it's kind of been driving me insane. I think everything's good now though, so all there really is to do is wait for Thursday night when the craziness really begins. I'm excited!

I got a bit lucky because we spent all of our Spanish class today working on our work, and since I was already caught up, I just worked ahead. That means I have no Spanish homework due immediately after Labor Day weekend, which means nothing to worry about during the craziness of all the concert stuff. I'm trying to do the same with all my other classes as well, so I'm not worried about too much this weekend. I'll still have a lot of time in the car this weekend to do work, but I don't want to lug around too many books. Plus, I won't have a computer if it's needed for anything. I think I'll be good though. I won't have anything too big due at the beginning of next week.

Yesterday, I didn't finish my homework until late, but I'm doing better today. I still have some reading to do, but it's not much at all. I'll be done earlier than yesterday at any rate. Mondays and Tuesdays always seem the most loaded homework wise, but I think that's just because I have to get back in the swing of things after the weekend. Tomorrow I hope I finish up even earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment