Friday, August 15, 2014

Life Post: Preparing to Move Again

I leave to go back to school tomorrow, and I can't believe it at all. This summer really flew by, but at the same time I feel like I've been gone from school forever. It's a weird set of feelings to have at the same time. Knowing I'll be in a different dorm building this year makes it even weirder because I'll have to adjust to that and a new suitemate and all of that sort of stuff. We'll also have a nice new building on campus this year, and there are going to be several new restaurants inside that building to eat at. I'm looking forward to this year.

I think I've pretty much packed everything that I don't have to use in between now and when I leave. I just hope I'm not forgetting anything important. I feel like I might be, but I think that's just because I get used to having everything I own around me on school breaks, and I forget what I really need to get by when I'm up at school crammed in a tiny dorm room. I shouldn't forget anything too major, if I forget anything at all, and if it's really dire, my parents move my sister up the next week, which means I wouldn't need to go without it for too long.

I just get really anxious about moving all my stuff because I tend to forget at least one thing and it's a lot of work and there's so much to do. It just gets a bit overwhelming, but by tomorrow night I'll be all moved in and it'll be good. I just have to get through the next 36 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment