Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Life Post: Getting Ready for Summer Break to End

I only have three days until I move back up to Indianapolis, and I keep forgetting that I still have packing to do. To be honest though, I really don't feel like I have much left to pack except for stuff that I have to use over the next few days. I imagine most of it will be last minute packing, which is what I typically end up doing anyway. Still, I get a bit anxious when I think about how soon I'm moving and how little I seem to have packed.

Other than all of that, I'm still just trying to get as much writing in as I can before classes start again. The first draft of this story is going really well so far, so I'm hoping that will keep up for a while, especially when I'm at school and it's harder to get time to write.

It's not even noon and I'm already behind on everything I planned to do today though, so I think I'm going to have to get back to all of that. I need to finish up beta reading a story today and send it back to the author as well as write some more of my own story, pack, and several other things. There's still so much to do before the summer's over! It's a little overwhelming when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment