Thursday, August 21, 2014

Life Post: I Just Want to Sleep

We're coming towards the end of the first week of classes. I think I've blogged every day so far, so I'm going to try and keep that up the next couple of days. I'm definitely exhausted today. I've been taking naps after my eight am class every single day, which I think has helped, but last night was just weird. At about 4:30 in the morning, I pretty much jolted awake and thought my alarm had gone off and I'd fallen back asleep and was now late. I started freaking out and then the alarm clock said it was around 4:30. I was confused for a bit and then went back to bed. That would have been weird enough except I did it several more times after that. Then, when I took a nap after my first class, I did it several times over the course of that hour. I have no idea why. Here's hoping I can actually sleep tonight.

As far as actual classes go though, today has been good. We had our first quiz in Spanish, which I was nervous about since those were always so difficult for me in high school. I feel really confident about it though. I was actually surprised at how easy it looked when she sat it down in front of me, so that's good.

Both of my English classes today also went well. We had some good discussions. I was having a bit of trouble staying awake, especially by the last class, but I still enjoyed them both. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the semester in each of those classes.

Anyway, I only have a bit of reading to do before I'm done with my homework, so I really want to get to that. I should be able to get done even earlier than I did yesterday, which is awesome after how late it took me on Tuesday.

1 comment: