Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life Post: A Lazier End to Summer Break

After what was a pretty busy summer, I feel like these next couple of weeks are shaping up to be my really stereotypical summer experience where I sit around the house and do basically nothing. I've been writing a lot kind of like I was at the beginning of summer break. I just finished the first draft of the Hunger Games fanfiction I've been working on. In addition to that, I'm finally going to post the How I Met Your Mother fanfiction I started working on back when the finale first aired and I was angry with it. I also started outlining the next story in the original series I've been working on for years now.

That's pretty much the gist of what I've been up to. The only other thing is driving around in order to get driving hours towards my license. We don't really do anything note-worthy on those trips though. It's mostly just shopping so far for school supplies and clothes and that sort of thing. We haven't done much else.

It's crazy thinking that school starts back in just a week and a half, but I also think I'm ready for it. I'm excited to be a junior, but I also can't believe I'm that far along in school now. It's actually insane. There's still a bit of summer break left to enjoy before I start thinking about that too much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment