Saturday, August 23, 2014

Life Post: One Week in the New Dorm

I've now been back at school for a week, and I think I've settled back in quite nicely. I've gotten pretty used to this dorm even though I sometimes still think I'm in the other dorm building or specifically in my old dorm, which causes me some confusion for a few moments before I remember. For the most part though, I've adjusted to being in here now, and I really do like this dorm. In most ways it's a lot better than the one I had last year.

Today is also the day that my little sister is moving into college. Her and my parents are doing that as I write this actually. She's going to school in Indianapolis like I am but at a different school, so we'll be in the same city. I'm going to see them all tonight after they finish moving her in before my parents go back home. It'll be interesting having her close this year as opposed to hours away with the rest of my family. Her school is seriously only about five minutes away from mine. It's almost straight down the street.

It's also extremely weird to know that my little sister is in college. I'm trying not to think about it because it's just too hard to comprehend.

I've spent most of my Saturday so far working on some homework, and I'm mostly done. I just have a small bit of Spanish to do, and that will be it, which is good since I'm going to be spending time with my family later. I'm going to go finish up that Spanish now though to get it entirely out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment