Friday, August 8, 2014

Life Post: My Sleeping Has Gotten Weird

I'm still not really doing all that much that's note-worthy for a blog post, so I debated not even writing this. Then I decided that I wanted to briefly talk about how weird sleeping's been for me lately. Typically, I toss and turn a bit and night which can cause the covers to pull and all that, but lately I've been waking up with the covers yanked all around me like a cocoon, which is really weird in the middle of summer when it's hot in my room. In addition to that, when I woke up yesterday, there was a pillow halfway across the room, and I'm not entirely sure how that happened.

Last night things got even weirder. At first I couldn't fall asleep at all, but once I did, I was waking up every couple of hours or so. I couldn't seem to stay asleep at all even though (after the initial time) I didn't have trouble falling back asleep at all. What really makes it weird though is the dreams. I'm not someone who usually remembers my dreams. It's a rare occurrence. The past couple of nights though, I've been remembering dreams. Last night I had at least ten that I could remember when I woke up, but most of them have faded now. I can only remember a few of the most vivid ones. (One where I moved back to school and hadn't packed at all which had disastrous consequence and is probably a sign I should pack. One where I went to think insanely rich person's house, felt incredibly out of place, and proceeded to eat nachos the entire time instead of talk to people, which was probably the weirdest one. And my personal favorite: meeting Little Mix and getting to talk to them for the entirety of the dream. That was a fun one.)

I have no idea what's happening with me and why my sleeping has suddenly gotten so weird. I'm not opposed to remembering my dreams. In fact, I usually wish I could. I just don't understand why I seem to be having fits in my sleep and keep waking up. It's really pretty odd. It'll be interesting to see what happens tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment