Sunday, October 26, 2014

Life Post: Calming Weekend

This weekend has been amazing for the simple fact that I have done basically nothing. After last week, I needed this so much. It's been nice to not really worry about anything for a couple of days. I had some homework, but it was hardly anything in comparison to what I usually have. I also managed to write for the first time in a while. I'm so close to the end that I'm itching to finish up this first draft. I have such a clear idea of exactly how I'm going to tie things up.

Other than that, I've had a lot of time to read, which is another thing I haven't gotten to do much lately. I just wish I had more time. Tomorrow feels like it's coming too soon. Hopefully I don't get stressed all over again once tomorrow comes. There's no way this week can be as bad as last week was. I hope not at least. I do register for classes this week, but since the schedule is set now, that will only go wrong if a class is full (which I don't see being a problem but who knows).

I'm determined not to let anything get to me this week like it did last week though. I can't handle that again. Besides, it doesn't look like any bugs have decided to crawl into my room today (watch me just have jinxed myself), and that's the first time that's happened in at least a week. I take that as a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment