Monday, October 6, 2014

Life Post: Midterm Week Begins

Midterms weeks has officially started. Technically at least. In reality my first test isn't until tomorrow, and then I have either a test or a paper due every single day for the rest of the week. I'm finishing up my papers though, so I'm really starting to feel the stress of knowing I'll hand them in soon. I'm slightly less worried about the tests, which is a bit ironic, but it's easy for push them aside because, even though I have to study, it's not the same as working on the paper that's going to be my grade.

I'm mostly done studying and working on the papers for today though. I still want to edit one of the papers a bit, but I've mostly done everything else. I even got some non-school writing done today, and I think I'm going to write some more in a bit. That's nice considering how little I've been doing of that lately. By the look of things, that won't be happening for the rest of the week either.

Anyway, it's about dinner time, so I'm probably going to go eat something before I get back to homework and writing and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment