Monday, October 20, 2014

Life Post: Scheduling Again

This week started off rather slow, and I thought it would be a mostly slow week. Then I had to schedule advisor meetings, and now I suddenly have three meetings and they're all on Wednesday. One of those is a club meeting that I already had, and then one advisor could only meet with me on that day (because of when our schedules lined up) and I had to get the other advisor in before that one yet couldn't meet with her on Tuesday. Long story short, I'm not looking forward to Wednesday. I haven't even looked at the course catalog for next semester yet either, so I need to sit down and do that sometime before Wednesday.

All things considered, it's been a good Monday. My workload is starting off relatively light in comparison to what it has been, and that's always good. I'm just looking forward to getting scheduling done for the most part. It always stresses me out because it forces me to think about the future (always scary), and I also have this irrational fear of not getting into the classes I need. That's especially ridiculous now considering I'm a junior (and therefore one of the first to sign up) and signing up for major classes that don't usually fill up anyway.

Anyway, I have a paper to finish up today, so I'm going to get back to my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment