Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Life Post: Positive Start to the Week

It's still early, but I have to say that this week is going far better than the last so far. Monday went pretty great as far as Mondays go. I realized that I have almost all of my in class assignment points for sociology, which means I'll get to finish out the semester without worrying about doing anymore of those assignments, and it was just all around a pretty good day.

Today is shaping up to be pretty good as well, although it's still early. We took a quiz in Spanish today, and she just gave us all full points for it instead of grading it. Then I had a meeting with my advisor, and I now have my schedule absolutely set for next semester. That's a weight off of my back. As long as I can get into all of the classes tonight when I register (and I don't foresee there being any problems), then I'll be good. That's a lot of stress that I no longer have to worry about.

I also just realized recently that we have less than a month now before Mockingjay Part 1 is released! It's snuck up on me, and I'm so excited for this movie. As much as a lot of people hate Mockingay, it was my favorite of the series, and since they did an amazing job on Catching Fire, I'm hopeful that they'll do just as good if not better on Mockingjay.

No comments:

Post a Comment