Thursday, October 16, 2014

Life Post: Did We Have a Break?

I really don't think fall break was all that great of a stress reliever. It feels like it didn't even happen. It was like one second I was at school and one second I was back at school. It doesn't feel like I was ever home at all, and it definitely doesn't feel like I ever got a break. My workload is a bit lighter now that midterms are over, but it's not by much. I guess this is to be expected now that I'm a junior. I don't even want to think about senior year at this point.

Anyway, I have to get back to homework. At this point I don't think I'll be done by the time Reign comes on. I may end up watching it tomorrow when the CW puts it up on their website. We'll see how much I can get done in the next hour and a half or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment