Sunday, October 12, 2014

Life Post: Fall Break Isn't Much Like a Break So Far

I'm oddly exhausted right now. Probably because I was driving around for a good part of the day. My permit expires early next year, and I really do need to finally get my license. This is the first time I've been able to get driving hours in for a couple of months, but I still really hate driving. I really don't enjoy driving around for most of the day.

We went shopping as well, which is never my favorite thing to do. All of that combined with the fact that we had to drive all the way from school to home yesterday, and I'm just really worn out.

It's nice being home though, and I'm looking forward to the next couple of days. I was hoping to write a lot over fall break, but I'm so tired that I think I'm just going to relax today. Tuesday will be full of driving back too, but I'm still hoping I can write quite a bit tomorrow at least.

Regina and I went to go see the Where We Are concert film yesterday, and that was a lot of fun. I'm smiled through the entire thing. It was just one of those "One Direction makes me happy" moments. I really loved the interview at the very beginning. It was a lot of fun. Louis especially is hilarious, and wow, Niall looked so good the entire movie. I loved it.

Anyway, I do have some school work to do over the break, and I need to get some of that done today as well (another reason why I decided against writing today). The sooner I get that done the sooner I can actually relax and enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment