Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Disney Quotes

Here are just a few awesome quotes from Disney movies:

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. - Cinderella

Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts. - Aladdin

It's because I like you, I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion. - Finding Nemo

Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Or forgetful. - Peter Pan

Forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things. - Fox and the Hound

Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you. - The Little Mermaid

What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula? - The Lion King

Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING? - The Lion King

Yes. So whenever you feel alone just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you and so will I. - The Lion King

The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. - The Lion King

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. - Mulan

Oh, it's not the first time I was tossed out of a window, and it won't be the last. What can I say? I'm a rebel. - The Emperor's New Groove

Someday, you're gonna wind up all alone, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself. - The Emperor's New Groove

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good. - Lilo and Stitch

Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. - Lilo and Stitch

Pudge controls the weather. - Lilo and Stitch

Boy, have you got your lions crossed. - The Lion King

You can speak whale? I wish I could speak whale. - Finding Nemo

There are so many other great ones.  I'm impressed that I didn't put any Beauty and the Beast quotes considering it's my absolute favorite Disney movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment