Monday, November 7, 2011

Operation Christmas Child

I'm still worn out from the weekend.  I was at the school enough for the play that it doesn't even really feel like I had a weekend.

I got to start off my Monday with an AP U.S. history test.  Luckily, it wasn't bad.  As far as AP U.S. history tests go, it was fairly average.

I was looking forward to actually going home after school today, but I ended up staying after for about fifteen minutes with Ji.  She was calling this college for information and wanted someone there for moral support.  After she was done with the call, she asked if I was interested in going to the Dollar Store with her to get things for Operation Christmas Child.  We're supposed to have everything for that turned in to school tomorrow.  We stopped at my house, so I could get some money, and my brother and sister ended up coming with us.  We looked around the Dollar Store for a while and found some stuff.  We got a pretty good mix of hygiene items and small toys.  We even saw Randall (who I've known since 4th grade) while we were there.

Once we were done shopping, I just headed home to sit around the house for the rest of the day.  I'm very happy to say that I had no homework today.  It was nice to have a day with no play practice and no homework.  I was even able to watch episodes of both Naruto and How I Met Your Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment