Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Final Performance

Today was the final performance of my school's fall play.  Everything went great.  In fact, it was probably the best of the three performances.  It was the only one that I wasn't extremely nervous before too.  I'm glad everything went so well.

I'm a little sad that the play's over because I had so much fun being a part of it.  At the same time, I'm glad it's over.  It took up a ton of time, and I was staying up way to late to get homework done and doing other stuff.  I'll have much more free time now, and I won't be rushing to get my homework done so I can sleep.  It'll be nice.

Today has been a long day.  This whole week has been long.  After today's performance, we had to strike the stage, put all of the props up, and take the set apart.  It took a little while, but not that long especially compared to how long it took to make.

I'm extremely tired.  This weekend definitely wasn't a refreshing one.  Funnily enough, I'm looking forward to this week because I'll actually have free time after school and I'll be getting more sleep than I have been.  It'll be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment