Sunday, November 13, 2011

Harry Potter Spells I Wish Were Real

I'm sure most Harry Potter fans wish they could perform the spells they see in the books and movies.  How cool would it be to be able to do magic?  These are the spells I wish were real the most:

Accio.  I can't even tell you how many times I could have used this spell.  It would be so handy when you can't find things.  I spent hours searching for something the other day.  I can't be the only one who's said this in complete desperation when I've been searching for something forever.

Expecto Patronum.  I would never want to come face-to-face with a dementor, but I would love to see what my patronus would be.  I hope this will be something Pottermore will do when it gets to Prisoner of Azkaban.  It could be like finding your wand.

Alohamora.  This kind of goes along with accio.  I wouldn't want to break into places or anything, but it would be handy when you're locked out and things.  I had keys and locks.

Episky.  This spell would be handy when you're injured.  Being someone who absolutely hates blood, I'd love to be able to have this spell rather than actually dealing with a wound.

Lumos.  As someone who's scared of the dark, I would love this spell.  Most people don't carry flashlights all of the time, but if you could do magic, you'd almost always have your wand with you.

Muffliato.  This would be handy when you really want or need to talk about something with someone, but you're in public.

Disillusionment charm.  I would love to be able to become invisible, and this would be the closest I could get without an invisibility cloak.

No comments:

Post a Comment