Saturday, November 5, 2011

DVD Review: Mona Lisa Smile

As I mentioned in my Stepmom review, this movie came with that one.  This review isn't going to be much better than that one although not for the same reasons.  It's only been about a week since I watched Stepmom, but I just can't seem to focus on writing a good review.  (I'm starting to get nervous about the play tonight even though yesterday went great.)

I really enjoyed Mona Lisa Smile.  I didn't really know what to expect when I started watching the movie, and I was pleasantly surprised.  I feel like I've seen bits of it before, but I can't say that for sure.  Maybe I'd just heard the title before, and that's why it was familiar.  Either way, it was a great movie, and I really enjoyed it.  I loved the time period and the story and all of the characters.  It was just great.  I wish I could say more, but my brain just isn't cooperating at the moment.  I may do a joint review of Stepmom and Mona Lisa Smile later that's better than these two reviews.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment