Thursday, November 3, 2011

DVD review: Stepmom

At least a year ago my mom bought this DVD that had two movies in it.  One disc is Stepmom and the other is Mona Lisa Smile.  I'm going to talk about Mona Lisa Smile some other time, but I'm talking about Stepmom in this post.

I'd seen Stepmom before, but it had been an extremely long time.  Long enough that I knew I had seen it, but only a couple of minutes here or there felt familiar.  The end was what I remembered the most.  I honestly watched this a month or two ago, and I'm just now getting a review up.  I've forgotten anything I would have wanted to say by now.

I really enjoyed the movie.  It was a sweet movie, and the end of the movie made me cry more than any movie has in an extremely long time.  The special features were also pretty cool.  That's really all I have to say.  I know it's not much really.  I'd probably say more if it hadn't been so long since I'd watched it, and it wasn't so late with so little time.  I'd definitely recommend watching it if you haven't seen it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment