Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Old Stuffed Animals

Usually days I don't have school seem to drag on forever, but today actually went by very quickly.  I feel like I didn't get a chance to do anything today.

My sister has been cleaning her room all day.  The two of us used to share that room, and because of that, tons of our old stuffed animals are stuffed in one of her closets.  She got all of those bags down, and we went through some of them.  I hadn't seen those stuffed animals in years!  Most of them were hers as some of my old ones were moved into boxes into my room when we got out own rooms.  Still, some of my old stuffed animals were in there with hers, and I ended up taking a few.  They're now sitting in my room for absolutely no reason.  Most of them are dirty, musty smelling, and squished looking, but I haven't seen these in years!  I'll probably stuff them in my closet after a few days and forget about them, but it's still weird to see them after so long.

That's just about the only note-worthy thing today.  Other than that I've done nothing but read (not as much as I would like) and do various things on the Internet.  Now I'm off to do a bit of homework (Yep.  I'm studying during Thanksgiving break.) and then finish a college application.

I think I'm helping  fix Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow since my mom will be at work.  We'll see how that actually works out, since it requires waking up early and getting my sister and me to cooperate.  I'm excited for the Macy's parade and the dressing!  (My family seriously has the best dressing recipe ever.  That's the best thing about this time of year.  It's the only thing that tastes good as leftovers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment