Thursday, November 1, 2012

All Saints Day and My Last 1st Year Experience Class

Today has been a somewhat eventful day as far as Thursdays usually go.  My speech class was the same as usual, but I didn't have theology class because there was an all campus mass during that time.  Since I go to a Catholic university, there are occasionally masses during the day where all classes and meetings are cancelled  so we can go if we want.  Today's was for All Saints' Day since it's a holy day of obligation.  So instead of going to theology class I went to mass.  It was the most crowded I've ever seen the chapel here on campus.

After mass and a really quick lunch, I had my last first year experience class.  I really liked the people in that class, so I'm somewhat sad it's ending.  I'm happy that I'll always be able to eat lunch a bit earlier now though.  We never really did much in there.  It was just meant as a way to help freshmen adjust to their first year of college.  We had fun a lot of the time though.

Since then I've been procrastinating on homework.  I'm on Tumblr for the first time in days, so I'm finding it difficult to focus on anything else.  I did manage to write some of my history paper, but I still have a decent amount of homework to do.  It shouldn't be a problem though.  I'll get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment