Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sleepy and Rainy Day

I've been incredibly tired today, and I have no idea why.  Sure I stayed up last night to see the election results and register for classes for next semester, but I was still in bed at the same time I normally am.  I have no idea why I've barely been able to stay awake today.

Compared to yesterday, today's been really quiet and uneventful.  I didn't have much homework, so I've been watching Naruto and How I Met Your Mother.  It's rainy outside, so the whole day has just felt pretty dreary.  It definitely hasn't been a bad day by any means, but I don't think the weather has helped how tired I feel.

Since not much has happened today, I really don't have anything else to say.  The most notable part of today was my history professor showing us pictures from her trip to Africa.  Most of the day has been pretty boring.  Now, I have an episode of How I Met Your Mother to finish watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment