Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nearing the End of the Semester

Since it's getting somewhat late into the semester, we're starting work on all of our final speeches/papers/etc. in all of my classes.  We're basically in the planning stage of everything now, so I'm not swamped with work right now.  I just have tons of planning I'm doing right now for different things.

I have to start work on my persuasive (and final) speech today.  I had a tough time deciding on a topic, but I think I've finally got one after class today.

The only thing I've actually done today is go to classes.  I've only been back from classes long enough to finish up my precalculus homework and write this post.  I think a good portion of the rest of my day will be taken up by planning my speech and final portfolio for English.

No comments:

Post a Comment