Friday, November 30, 2012

One More Month of 2012

I can't believe that today's the last day of November.  This year has flown by.  In just another month it'll be 2013.  I guess it makes sense that this year went so quickly for me considering I graduated high school and started college.  It was an eventful year.  I shouldn't be reminiscing yet though.  We still have another month.

I only had one class today: precalculus.  We also got our final assignment for the class.  I managed to get two problems done earlier, but I think that's all I'm doing of it today.  (They were long problems...)  I also managed to work on my English portfolio for a while earlier, so I think I'm done with homework for today.  I paused an episode of Little House on the Prairie to write this post, but I don't really have that much to write about.  I thought I could make a post a bit longer than this, but I think I'm going to have to end it here.  Today really hasn't been too eventful, and I don't really plan to do anything other than watch Little House and maybe a movie or something later.  The same way I spend most Friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment