Saturday, November 10, 2012

Movie Review: No Strings Attached

Paramount Pictures
In theaters: January 21st, 2011
On DVD: May 10th, 2011
Directed by Ivan Reitman
Written by Elizabeth Meriwether
Rated R
Synopsis from Rotten Tomatoes:
In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The questions become - Can you have sex without love getting in the way? And can their friendship survive? -- (C) Paramount
Review:

I'm way behind writing this review.  It's been almost a month since I watched No Strings Attached, so we'll see how this review goes...

I thought it was a cute movie, and I enjoyed it.  The only reason I really wanted to see it was because Natalie Portman is in it, and I thought she did a great job.  I'm not really an Ashton Kutcher fan, but I thought he was okay in here.  The movie was fun to watch, but it reallly wasn't all that great.  I'll probably never have any desire to watch it again, but it kept me entertained enough.

I wish I had more to say, but I can't remember too many details now as it's been so long since I watched it...

1 comment: