Friday, November 9, 2012

Canceled Classes, Donuts, and Little Mix

I'm really happy it's the weekend.  Plus, my English class was canceled today, so I only had precalculus.  Precalculus is my least favorite class, but our professor brought us donuts today, which made it infinitely better.  We've also began a new chapter that I understand way better than the stuff we were learning before, so I wasn't sitting there extremely lost the whole time like I sometimes do.

To make the day even better, it's unseasonably warm outside today.  I could probably get by without a jacket on outside right now, and that just makes me beyond happy.  I don't know how long this will last for, but I'm enjoying it while it's here.

Little Mix also released a new song today, which only adds to the awesomeness today.  I probably like the song less than "Wings" and "DNA," but it's still a great song in my opinion.

The only thing bringing me down at all is this headache that started about an hour ago.  It just keeps getting worse, so I'm probably going to end up taking some migraine medicine before too long.  I'm going to go watch some Little House on the Prairie though, and hopefully medicine won't be needed to get rid of this headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment