Saturday, November 17, 2012

Homework Makes Me Unproductive in Other Ways

For several days now I've been meaning to write a blog post, but by the time I finish homework I just don't feel like doing anything.  I've been putting off homework all day today, so I'm writing this now instead.

I've been listening to a Hunger Games podcast on and off since I woke up this morning.  I'm not even sure how it's taken that long.  Little things just keep happening to cause me to pause it.  I did stop to do some homework later, but I wasn't very productive.  I did a few precalculus problems and wrote a few paragraphs for an English paper.  Not much.  I still need to do quite a bit, and I plan on working on that as soon as I finish listening to this podcast.  It's playing as I write this post.

I also took a bit of time to write earlier, and I was more productive than I have been for at least a month.  I got a ton written.  It was great.  I'm hoping to get even more ton later as well.

The podcast is almost finished though, so I'm going to go study for history for a bit.  I have a quiz Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment