Sunday, November 25, 2012

Naruto Shippuden Episodes 1-17 Review

I think these episodes are basically how far I got when I was watching Shippuden when it aired.  Then I decided that I was going to stop watching it until I'd gotten caught up with Naruto.  It's really nice to kind of have a story-line that's contributing to the plot as opposed to the filler I've been watching for months now.  I think I've been getting through the series faster now, and I'm not sure if that's just because I'm more into it now or I really am watching episodes faster.

I know quite a bit about what's going to happen later in the series, but even so these episodes are really well done.  I may not be worrying as much as I would be if I didn't know certain characters are definitely going to make it past this point, but I still get really into it when I watch it.

I should mention the first couple of episodes and everyone's reactions to Naruto being back.  I really loved that.  I'm a really sentimental person I guess, so stuff like that always makes me emotional.

I feel like I should mention the first scene of the first episode where you see Sasuke, but I really don't have much to say about it.  I'm excited to get to that part of the story though.

I love the sibling relationship that Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari have.  I really love Gaara's whole story-line.  He's probably one of my favorite characters.  (In fact, I would consider Gaara and Sasuke my favorite characters, which is a bit odd as I typicall don't like those kinds of characters.)

I also really like when the Akatsuki are in the show.  I think they're really great villians and the kind of characters that you kind of love to hate.  They're interesting and not boring or anything.  Plus, a lot of them really creep me out.

I don't think I really have much else to say about these episodes.  There's been some awesome fighting, but that's about it.  I can't wait to watch the coming episodes.  (I've actually watched through episode 20 at the moment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment