Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election and French Films

It's been five days since I wrote a blog post.  I didn't realize how long it had been until I sat down to write this one.  Whoops.  Today's an exciting day though.  As I'm sure you know, today's election day in America.  It's almost the only thing I see on Twitter today.  (And if you're reading this, were able to vote, and chose not to vote, then I'm definitely judging you.)  Whereas the rest of Twitter and almost all of Tumblr is focused on One Direction.  I'm still not over hearing the whole new album yesterday.  I feel as if things have been pretty great in the One Direction fandom recently.  There was a bit of drama today because of the new Louis interview that came out, and what he apparently said about Larry shippers.  I think most people are just ignoring it though.  It's not as if things like that haven't happened before.  For me personally, I definitely don't like it, but it doesn't bother me anymore.

I spent almost all of my time today where I wasn't in class or doing homework watching a French film I found on Netflix.  I'm sure I'll get around to writing or filming a review of it eventually, but I enjoyed it.  It's interesting how different French films are from American films.  (I'm saying that after only seeing two that I can remember in my life though.)

The rest of my night should be interesting.  At midnight I'll be able to register for classes for next semester, and hopefully I'll get all of the classes I want without any problems.  There's also the election results.  They're saying that we probably won't know a winner until tomorrow, but I'm going to try and keep an eye on them tonight anyway.  This election is so close that I've been feeling a bit stressed about it all day.  I get overly excited about a lot of things, and I worry about things just as much, so I'm really anxious to see who will end up being our president for the next four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment