Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oddly Warm Weather

I'm taking a break from watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie to write this post.  I don't even know why I'm bothering to write one, since nothing notable has happened today.  I listened to a podcast earlier, went to church, came back to my dorm, wrote a little bit, and now I'm watching Little House.  Oh, and I worked on precalculus and studied for a geography quiz in history somewhere in between that stuff too.  I think the rest of my day will be spent watching a movie and reading or something.  I don't plan on doing anything exciting.

I just want to comment on how awesome the weather has been the past couple of days though.  We have a high of seventy today.  It's been so warm and amazing.  It's apparently going to get cold again tomorrow, which makes me a bit sad.  I've really liked how warm it's been since Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment