Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Productive Saturday

I feel like today is the most productive day I've had in a while, which is odd considering it's a Saturday.  I'm still sick, but it's not bothering me as much as it had been.  My roommate was gone the past couple of days for this big March for Life trip my school has, and she got back in the very early morning.  I woke up when she came in, and my throat was so painful that I almost couldn't go back to sleep because of it.  I eventually did though, and when I woke back up this morning, it was actually feeling much better.

I managed to get laundry done.  It was the first time I'd done laundry at school since before Thanksgiving break.  I got lucky and got the last available washer, and then someone came and finally got their clothes (that had been sitting since I was in there) right before I needed a dryer.  People really need to start getting their clothes as soon as they're done.  There are only so many machines!

I also took out the trash, unpacked some of the suitcase that's been sitting there since break, and various other small things that needed to be done.  Not to mention I've gotten more homework done in a certain span of time than I have this entire semester.  I still have some I'd like to get done today, but overall I've made good progress today.  I was even able to watch an episode of Naruto and edit a video.

Hopefully the rest of my day stays as productive.  I just have a bit more homework to do, and I want to write some of course.  That's really all I have left to get done.  This is the first day in a while where I could say that so early in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment