Thursday, January 24, 2013

Colds and Homework

The past few days haven't been the greatest.  I think it was almost a week ago when I started suspecting that I was getting a cold, but about three days ago was when it started getting really bad.  Yesterday was particularly miserable.  This morning I woke up with my throat feeling worse than before, but overall I actually feel better.  I think it has a lot to do with only having one class today, so I've just been in my room resting (and doing homework).  I'm hoping I'll feel even better tomorrow even though I have more to do.

I managed to get a lot of work done, but for the past few hours I've gotten completely distracted even though I still have a bit of work to do for English.  I really hope I do actually get around to getting that done instead of pushing it off to a later day.  I'm having such a hard time forcing myself to work on it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment