Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekends Feel Weird Now

It's only my first weekend back at Marian, and it honestly feels kind of weird.  I forgot what it felt like to be at school on days there aren't classes.  Plus my roommate left for the weekend, so I have the dorm to myself.  It should have been great time to get homework done, but I'm kind of slacking on that.  I don't even know how I managed to waste so much time, but I did.  I still managed to get a decent amount of work done tonight though, so I'm not too bothered.

I had three classes today, and it's kind of interesting because my science professor talked about philosophy in life science today.  He was talking about stuff that my philosophy professor had mentioned in either our first or second philosophy class.  It was because our science professor was talking to us about the beginnings of science, and he talked about how science and philosophy had started out being the same thing.  I just find it cool when other classes overlap.  (My psychology professor mentioned philosophy the other day too, but he was kind of making fun of it.)

We learned about The Apology in philosophy today, and now we have a three page packet to read that's something (I didn't look too closely at the title or anything) that Plato wrote.  We talked about different types of government and other basic things in politics today.  And we went over really basic stuff in life science today too.  I feel as if we haven't gone over anything I didn't already know in either politics or life science so far.  I wonder how long that will last.

I have a bit of work that I want to finish up for my technology in education class, and then I think I'm going to be done with homework for the night.  I'll probably spend the rest of my night reading, but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Great article….!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept. I am almost brand new to blogging and really like your post, it is really on target! Thanks for all of your time & work. Hope you always write this blog.
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete