Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Can't Resist One Direction

I guess because I got so much done yesterday I shouldn't feel so bad about how little I got done today, but I do.  I woke up later and then had to go to church, so I guess those were both factors.  I feel a lot less sick today though, which was great.

I did manage to get all of the homework done that I wanted to today, but it was much later than yesterday.  Still, as of right now I have very little homework to work on for tomorrow, so unless I get a bunch of new assignments, tomorrow will be a fairly easy day as far as homework goes.

Other than homework and church, I didn't do a whole lot.  I managed to waste more than an hour watching old One Direction videos from The X-Factor for the millionth time.  I didn't mean for it to happen, but someone reblogged a masterpost with all of the videos listed on Tumblr.  How could I not get distracted and have to watch almost all of them?

The rest of my day was basically spent reading.  I read some of a Twilight fanfiction I've been reading the past week or so.  (It's a long one.)  In addition to that, I read a play and some of the book I'm currently reading.  I'm actually still trying to read that book, but I keep getting distracted.  I'm going to try and get back to that now.  I want to try and finish another chapter before taking a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment