Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting for Korra

I miss Korra.  It's been about seven months since season one ended, and we really have no idea when season two will air.  For a while it wasn't bothering me too much.  I could wait.  I'm starting to really anticipate it though.  It just got worse when Alyson Stoner announced that she'd be voicing a character in season two.  For those of you who don't know, I spent most of my preteen and early teen years being somewhat obsessed with Alyson Stoner, so I'm pretty excited about this.  Grey DeLisle (who voiced Azula in Avatar) is also voicing a character for season two, and I just really want to see these episodes.

At least we know that it's supposed to air some time this year.  That's better than nothing.  I just wish we knew when this year.  Even if it wasn't going to air until late this year, I'd still prefer knowing that.  Not much I can do though.  Every small tidbit of information makes me more excited.  I'm going to be beyond excited when it finally airs.

No comments:

Post a Comment