Monday, January 21, 2013

Inauguration and Three Day Weekends

I feel as if I've had the laziest weekend possible.  I spent a good deal of time doing homework on Saturday and Sunday, but even so, I feel like I've mostly just done nothing.  I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that my roommate's been gone all weekend and it was a three day weekend.  Even though I did a ton of homework, I've been mostly by myself (I think nearly everyone went home this weekend).  Plus, having today off as well made it seem even longer, and I didn't have much homework to work on today.

It snowed earlier, so I avoided going outside all day today.  (I really should have eaten in the dining hall instead of using up microwaveable food though.)  Luckily it's all melted now, but it's still way too cold outside.  I'm not looking forward to walking to classes tomorrow.  It's also supposed to snow again on Thursday.  Maybe we'll get extremely lucky and it won't.

I spent most of my morning watching the inauguration.  I was pleasantly surprised at how many people I follow on Twitter and Tumblr were also tweeting about it.  I figured since it was Obama's second term, most people wouldn't care to watch it.  I'm happy that so many people seemed to have cared anyway.

Other than the inauguration and some homework, I spent most of today watching shows and reading fanfiction.  I'm in the middle of reading a Twilight fanfiction right now.

Tomorrow's not only the first day back after a three day weekend, but it's also the busiest day of my week.  Let's hope classes go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment