Sunday, January 6, 2013

One Week of Break Left

Now that I only have a week until I go back to school time seems to be flying by.  I can't believe that exactly a week from now I'll probably be getting settled in my dorm again.

I only have a week left, and I haven't really gotten to see my friends much.  I've seen a lot of family, but as far as friends go, I've only gotten to see Haley and Jordan and not for that long.  Maybe I'll see someone this week, but I really doubt it.  I guess that's a drawback to Christmas break.  You get so caught up in Christmas and family stuff that it's hard to see friends.  I'm not doing anything this week though, so who knows.

I'm going to get back to reading fanfiction.  For some reason I decided to read a sad fanfiction, something I rarely do.  I'm not so sure it was a good idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment