Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Calmer Wednesday and Perfect Weather

I'm constantly referring to Wednesday as my "busy day" this semester. I have more classes on Wednesdays than any other day of the week, but that's not such a big deal as it's still only three classes. The thing is, one of these classes is a night class that's three hours. I'm not cut out for night classes. I can't concentrate during them even though I try.

Usually, my Wednesdays consist of classes, studying, homework, and little else. This Wednesday I don't have as much work as I typically do, so it's been a bit of an easier Wednesday than most. I still have a tiny bit of work to do, but other than that I just have to get through my night class in a few hours. We're supposed to have a guest speaker in there, so that should be interesting.

The weather is incredibly nice outside today. We're supposed to have a chance of rain and storms, but it definitely doesn't look like that's going to happen, which I'm thankful for. I hope it stays like this for a while. It's the perfect temperature and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment