Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Traveling

I should not be writing this since I still have a decent amount of homework to do and it's somewhat late. However, I think the fact that I have no motivation to do homework is what's causing me to write this. I really have no motivation to do anything.

I just got back to school less than an hour ago, so I was in the car for almost four hours. Once we got to Indianapolis, we walked around downtown Indy for a while. My sister is currently going to school with a Swedish exchange student, and she came with us. It was fun because she seemed really excited to see Indy. It was the biggest city she'd been to in the United States other than the Chicago airport. Still, I'm exhausted after the car ride and that all day, so I'm not happy to be doing homework now. Hopefully, this work won't take too long.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long week, even if it's only four days of classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment