Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lots and Lots of Papers (And a Korra Trailer)

I've been really worn out this week, but nothing has really happened to warrant that. Well, other than the fact that I'm having trouble sleeping at night, but I'm not really sure why that has been. I'm hoping I start sleeping better though because I'm tired of being tired.

My week so far has been a pretty normal week. On Monday I had my first meeting with one of my professors who is helping me with my portfolio that I'll need when I apply for the next "level" of the education program. (It's a bit difficult to explain it all, so I won't try here.) Other than that and classes, I've just been working on homework a lot. I have a lot of papers to write, which is to be expected since I'm an English major, but I have a ton due the next couple of days. They've been taking up quite a bit of my time. All of these current ones will be turned in on Thursday though, and that will be a bit of relief for me.

There was a new Korra trailer today! It was incredible. I'm getting more and more excited as the days go on. I have no idea how I'm going to make it to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment