Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Busy Day and Discussions

It hasn't been a long day exactly, but it's been a busy one. I still have homework to do, and it's more than I would typically have at this time of day. I don't really feel rushed though. I don't have anything that will take a ton of time.

My classes were pretty great today. We had some interesting discussion in both of them. In one we were in groups, and we were discussing what we were going to do our reports on. Since we were discussing the reports, the conversation wasn't really all that related to the class really. Then, we discussed The Giver in my second class. The Giver is one of my all time favorite books, so I love talking about it.

I'm going to go film a video now. It's a book review, and I really want to get it filmed. Because of my homework though, I'm definitely not going to edit it tonight. In fact, it may be a couple of days before editing happens. Still, I'm going to get filming it out of the way now.

No comments:

Post a Comment