Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday and Midnight Memories

I'm so thankful it's Friday. This entire week has felt off since the three day weekend last week, so I'm hoping that come Monday my days will actually feel right again. It's looking like I'm going to be packed with homework this weekend though, so I don't know about relaxing or anything.

One Direction's new album title and the release date was announced today! I wasn't expecting it, so it was a nice surprise. The release date is around the time I was expecting, but the title (Midnight Memories) was a bit of a surprise. I wasn't really expecting any sort of title, but that title just kind of struck me as unexpected. I'm wondering if it's a song title (like Up All Night was) or just lyrics from a song (like Take Me Home was) or what. It's supposed to go on pre-order Monday, and I really hope I'm able to order it. I'm not actually sure how much money I have in my checking account at this moment though, so it may or may not happen. I could use PayPal, but I try to avoid that option as much as possible.

I still have a decent amount of homework I want to finish today, but since it's Friday and I'm done with classes, I think I'm going to relax a bit before getting back to that. At least I can stay up late tonight if I need to without regretting it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment