Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hectic After a Three Day Weekend

Tuesday was really hectic adjusting after the three day weekend. The biggest reason for that was that I had to go to a meeting with the education department yesterday that was an hour and a half long. There was a lot of important information, of course, but there's no doubt that it took up a lot of time.

Today is my busiest day of the week typically, since my night class is tonight. I'm hoping I can get all of my work done before that class, but who knows. I have quite a bit of it today. I've already done a fair amount though, and I haven't even been to my first class yet. I'm going to go read The Boy in Striped Pajamas. I have to have it read by tomorrow, and I want to get farther in it before my first class. It's a relatively short book, and I'm already more than half done. Hopefully it won't take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment