Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lazy Weekends and OVC

I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, but luckily, today is looking better so far. I really just plan to be lazy today anyway. I have some homework to do, but other than that my plans consist of watching Ouran and stuff.

I actually thought today was Monday last night, and when I remembered that today was Sunday that didn't seem right because the weekend had been to long. It's really weird because that never happens to me. The weekends always fly by. I'm not complaining though because a longer feeling weekend is appreciated at the moment.

There are only a handful of people who know this, but I spent a significant time for several years in my childhood watching QVC nonstop. Yeah, it's weird. I know. Eventually, I stopped watching it. (I've never actually bought anything, just so you know.) It was kind of a gradual thing where I just watched it less and less until I didn't at all. Well, yesterday I randomly decided to turn it on for some reason. It's now been on nonstop since yesterday morning except when I was asleep or left the room. This may be a problem... I don't know what started this. I don't even know what it is about me and QVC in the first place. I hate shopping. (Also, it's crazy because it's been years and good deal of the hosts from when I used to watch are still there. For some reason that kind of surprised me.)

I'm going to go get some work done so I can spend the rest of the day relaxing. Let's hope it doesn't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment