Friday, September 27, 2013

Awesome Semester

This semester seems to be going by so quickly. There's just two weeks until midterms now, but it feels like classes only started a couple of weeks ago. I think the fact that I really enjoy my classes this semester for the most part has really helped.

It's been a busy semester as well, but I haven't gotten to the point where I'm so stressed out that it's overwhelming. So far I've had a lot of work, but it's been okay, and I manage to get everything done without too much stress. I'm hoping it stays that way at least until finals in December.

I'm really excited because I'm taking more and more classes related to my majors, and those are the classes where the homework isn't quite so miserable to get through and what makes everything easier on me. I hope it stays that way in the future. I'm honestly a bit nervous about what next semester will be like, but it's still only September, so I shouldn't be worrying about that just yet. I have month or two.

I'm sure my classes will remain just as enjoyable for the rest of the semester, which is great for me. I'm really happy with all but one of them, and even that one isn't really all that bad. This semester is going great so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment