Saturday, September 28, 2013

Laundry's Not so Fun

It's laundry day for me. I just put everything in the washer, and now I'm waiting to go back down there and switch everything to the dryer. I'm not too fond of doing laundry, but I'm not really sure why. As far as chores go, it's pretty simple (for me, not so much with people who have to wash everyone in the families clothes). The worst part is lugging everything up and down the stairs in order to get to the basement where the machines are.

At least it only takes the morning. I'll be done by noon. In the meantime, I really need to get some homework done. I'm hoping to get it done rather early in the day too. I have a lot of it, but none of it should take that long, since I tend to do everything in bits and pieces over days. Then I can spend the rest of my Saturday doing whatever I feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment